Building an application security program at the speed of your business
Watch the replay of our webinar to learn how to build a scalable application security program to increase efficiency and gain better visibility into your risk profile
With 73% of all cyber attacks happening on web applications* last year, there’s little doubt application layers and web-related attacks pose a significant risk to most organizations. However typical investment to protect common attack targets (content management systems and ecommerce platforms) don’t correspond.
This webinar examines the growth of applications in enterprise architecture and the risks associated with agile development, plus expert advice and real world examples on how to scope and build an successful application security program that will maximize coverage and optimize your limited resource.
- The app revolution and application lifecycle
- Why application security testing alone won’t protect you and how to optimize the test results
- The importance of blending human intelligence with continuous monitoring
- How to improve the efficiency of your application security program by aligning people and process with automation
- With real world examples from Customer
With a constant eye on the evolving threat landscape, Bob is the advocate of the customer in their terms of security, value, and experience. He has led marketing, product management, and business development functions for large and small security and e-business companies in all regions of the world. In addition to a special focus on digital marketing, Bob highlights innovative contributions to companies such as Episerver, Check Point Software, and Pointsec.