Cloud is the new fact of life for providing enterprise IT services. However, security professionals are left feeling unclear about the complexities surrounding cloud, shared responsibility and understanding where the cloud provider security tools from AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform are falling short.
In this whitepaper, we share expert insights and provide guidance on securing infrastructure-as-a-service and the risks associated with shared responsibility and multi-cloud management. We highlight the challenges of misconfiguration and how to overcome these by utilizing automated cloud security solutions to save time and effort. Download our whitepaper to learn:
- Risks and challenges of securing the cloud from an enterprise perspective
- Focus points of enterprise responsibility for securing a multi-cloud environment
- Infrastructure-as-a-service security in a nutshell
- Practical steps you should take right now to secure your cloud migration and remain compliant
- A new approach for securing multi-cloud environments with a single, centralized solution